Critical Intervention Coaching…
When Your Need Is Urgent And What To Do About It …
When you are at a juncture that requires immediate action and are unsure of how to proceed yourself this is when the role of Critical Intervention Coaching may be the lifesaver you’re searching for in that moment.
Critical Intervention Coaching is distinct from both Developmental Coaching and Project/Outcome Based Coaching. The main distinction in Critical Intervention Coaching is the time frame is minimal to non-existent, i.e.: You need and want help, and you need it right now. When you are in a situation like this you don’t have the luxury of time to contemplate endless options or to build new, additional, deep resources before you take action.
How Critical Intervention Coaching Works:
The main thrust of Critical Intervention Coaching is to create solutions on the go, literally often as the situation or circumstances are unfolding in real time. This requires that your coach advisor stays very close to you, and your coach remains available at a moment’s notice if necessary.
This is a very intimate relationship that requires deep skill to access the situation and circumstance in the briefest amount of time and to strategize just as quickly to arrive at reasonable solutions and actions to be taken.
The way we approach Critical Intervention Coaching has a ten-step structure to it:
- Identify the full sense of the situation “as is”
- Identify the thrust or direction the situation is most likely to be headed in
- Establish a best case scenario for the outcome that is most desirable
- Build a solution experience that defines the actions that can and will be taken first
- Access the necessary resources to implement the actions decided upon
- Provide the emotional, mental and strategic support required to take action
- Bring in additional resources as necessary to create the outcome/s decided upon
- Continue to manage the process of taking action and updating to remain current
- Re-access, update and iterate after taking each action or upon accessing new data
- Define the final outcome to be realized and organize the actions and resources required
The last piece may be the most significant in the chain of steps, i.e.: “Define the final outcome to be realized and organize the actions and resources required” … but, can only be attended to after the initial critical stage has been managed first.
Knowing that there is a sequence to be followed, and having the experience, expertise and discipline to stick with it … or to intentionally ignore it when necessary … is what makes or breaks the success of providing Critical Intervention Coaching.
Why We Are Your Best Option When It Comes To Critical Intervention Coaching:
We have experience in managing critical events that are personal, professional and organizational in nature over almost three decades of working with clients. It would be an exaggeration to suggest we’ve seen it all … but, only slightly. As experts in handing critical events we know how to manage the sense of panic that tends to accompany them, as well as how to conserve and manage essential resources of time, energy and money.
If you are in a situation that requires Critical Intervetion Coaching please reach out and we will schedule an immediate no cost, no charge, no obligation consultation call to discuss whether our help can make the difference that will make the difference … get the details here: